Last week was again focused on code cleanup. The biggest part is splitting up the shapefile library out of our codebase. It's original upstream is not active for years and people started to use the library from our code instead, so separating it makes perfect sense.
While working on that, the library got some basic tests, but I'm still looking for more complex testcases to cover even situation we do not use in phpMyAdmin.
Besides this, there were some bug fixes in phpMyAdmin itself and it's Docker container. Additionally here was quite some security work after we've published information about passed security audit, but that will be described later.
- #12310 500 Error when accessing stored Proc.
- #12318 Fix #12277 ENUM editor adds blank values
- #12309 Shapefile.lib extension
- #12303 Wrong table status size reported
- #12319 Fix some CodeSniffer warnings and errors
- #12307 JSON export includes comments which are invalid in JSON
- #12311 Shift+scrolling left on desktop goes back a page
- #12313 Profiling user defined function
- #12317 Editing server variables doesn't work
- #30 Docker PHPmyadmin Access?
- #35 Alpine 3.4 is out, per note in Dockerfile, should use 'latest' or '3.4' instead of edge
- #36 Update base image to alpine:latest
- #7 Improve loading tests
- #6 Add 3D test data
- #4 Add OpenStreetMap test data
- #5 Scrutinizer Auto-Fixes
- #3 Add tests
- #2 Scrutinizer Auto-Fixes
- #1 Scrutinizer Auto-Fixes