After few weeks of silence, here is another weekly report. The silence was not caused by lack of work being done, but lack of work which could be publicly announced. Things seem to be much calmer now, so regular bug fixing or improvements are on the table now as well.
The biggest improvements this week is cleanup in connection parameters handling, which will allow to specify any additional configuration for control user connection (eg. SSL setup).
- #12303 Wrong table status size reported
- #11993 Implement gettext expression evaluator
- #5726 Tighter control over user interface
- #12218 SSL config for controluser
- #12288 Connect to control server via socket
- #12283 Add support for SSL connection for controluser, issue 12218
- #12389 Fixes #12378 - Support for IPv6 proxies
- #12378 Support IPv6 proxies
- #12413 Drop users AJAX response is incorrect in localized (non-English) setup
- #12416 Fix replication status output in Server > Databases
- #12414 'Original' theme has some display issues (4.6.3).
- #12409 Restore Overhead column in Server > Databases > Enable Statistics.
- #12407 Setup SSL for planet.phpmyadmin.net
- #12405 Create PHP code in Insert Tab
- #12387 "Commands out of sync" on JSON column
- #12402 Can not browse table with JSON field
- #12364 "command out of sync" error on tables with json data type column