Last week was finally a bit calmer on security issues side so I could look into other issues as well. I finally had time to review some of the pull requests and go through the newly opened issues, but still there is lot of work to do.
The biggest change was that we've launched new website. This was mostly finished some weeks ago, but now it is alive. Hopefully it looks better and cleaner as it was created with all current page content in mind and not continuously adding new things on the way. Anyway it feels a bit strange for me doing designer work when I'm not really good at it. Anyway this is probably fourth version of our website I've done...
One other thing worth mentioning is reintroduction of $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'] in upcoming 4.6.5 release. It turns out to be needed in some reverse proxy setups.
- #12471 use of != for checking if password equal to repeated password
- #12374 Reverse Proxy without PmaAbsoluteUri?
- #12457 Fixes #12380 Refactored http requests into one function "httpRequest" in Util.php
- #12333 Fixes #12330 - Shortcut for closing console
- #12430 Partitions editor: Allow to edit partition names; Add 'COLUMNS Partitioning' support.
- #12458 Translation improvements
- #12459 When editing table records, display readonly inputs for fields without write access.
- #12462 Reload Navigation if no previous entry stored
- #12384 Left panel not expanding when opening PMA DB by direct link
- #12429 git pull origin STABLE - reduce traffic
- #12460 Revert #12274
- #40 PMA_ABSOLUTE_URI not working anymore
- #47 Unable to nagivate
- #19 Upgrade embedded libraries
- #26 Download popup
- #17 Suggesting a donation on download
- #22 Bootstrap version of website