Last week was a bit calmer with bigger focus on bug fixing, so that phpMyAdmin 4.6.5 works better thatn 4.6.4, where we managed to screw up some functionality due to too strict hardening fixes.
This includes reporting of too short secret when one was autogenerated, broken browsing of mysql.user or mysql.db tables or breakage when editing ENUM fields. All these are now fixed in QA_4_6.
Another major topic last week was our Docker container, which got heavily improved. To name the most important thing it now uses proper web server (nginx) and PHP FPM instead of PHP built in server, which is not really suitable for production use.
- #12493 Allow CSP headers to be disabled
- #12480 Tablecolumns Length/Values can't be changed
- #12496 Trying to create enum field gives error and enum is 'enum(0)'
- #12251 Logged out at random
- #12485 Error: The secret passphrase in configuration (blowfish_secret) is too short.
- #12479 Share code for URL validation
- #12483 mysql.user and mysql.db show code instead of usernames