Last week was a bit calmer on my phpMyAdmin contributions as I've spent more time on other free software projects (namely Gammu).
Anyway there was still some amount of reviewing pull requests and bug screening and I've added PHP 7.1 to the testsuite on Travis while fixing some bugs this has revealed (thanks Deven for helping in this as well). Most notable these were bugs in our testsuite feeding invalid mock data in some situations. Without type warnings in upcoming PHP 7.1 these would be further unnoticed.
- #12302 Use number_format parameters instead of Util::localizeNumber
- #12537 Using number_format parameters instead of Util::localizeNumber
- #12507 Documentation Update after PMASA-2016-54 fix
- #12528 Documentation Update after PMASA-2016-54 fix #12507
- #12470 Store 'tab_' + tab_id into a variable
- #12541 Fixes #12470 Stores tab_id hash into a variable instead of location.hash
- #12540 Fixes #12470 Stores tab_id hash into a variable instead of location.hash
- #12532 Fix #12531 : Properly flag queries as DROP DATABASE
- #12539 Fix numeric errors in PHP7.1
- #51 [enhancement] Version only php-fpm, without nginx and supervisord
- #68 Fix #49: Add Support for 'CREATE TABLE
- #67 Fix #53: Allow parsing of COMMENT operation in ALTER statement
- #69 Fix spaces after expression in PartitionDefinition's build
- #66 Fix #10: Add a check if we find a new start to new statement before delimiter