Last week we've finally managed to release phpMyAdmin 4.6.5 (and quickly followed by hotfix 188.8.131.52). This included several security fixes (see my comment on our security status yesterday and lot of bugfixes as we've really failed to release quickly this time. Next release should follow two month release schedule, so let's see how we will manage that.
There was some work on the code and libraries as well. The ShapeFile library has reached 1.0 milestone after several fixes and testsuite improvements, so if you are looking for PHP library to handle ESRI Shape Files, this is the best choice right now.
- #12734 Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mb_detect_encoding()
- #12733 Why GET parameters in URL ? (better are POST)
- #88 sql folder is missing which results in error
- #89 Cancel removal of /www/sql
- #87 ShellCheck warnings for sh files
- #27 Missing commits
- #32 Missing Redirect to HTTPS from HTTP
- #39 Exposing Apache Version
- #43 Missing favicon.ico in develdocs.phpmyadmin.net
- #101 Fix incorrect error in union queries
- #19 Dbf improvements