My last week was about usual amount of bug screening and fixing. Overall it was quite calm bringing small progress in many areas and hard to highlight something.
There were also dozen of improvements to our Docker image, the most important being change to tags we provide -
latest is now latest released version, while
edge is getting changes from master branch (of
docker repository, it still contains released phpMyAdmin).
- #12790 Q: What are the reasons for supporting 4.0 longer than 4.4?
- #12795 Not for merge: Add PHP 5.4 and 5.3 to test matrix
- #12785 missing extension dependencies in composer.json
- #12792 SecurityError on new version link
- #12070 Can we get rid of
evenclasses in tables?
- #12786 the quick search box is not working in 22.214.171.124
- #12788 Support scriptless version / be more scriptless friendly / login broken
- #12789 console is showing wrong error message?
- #12779 CVEs for latest security fixes ?
- #12787 Incorrect path in documentation for config.user.inc.php
- #97 Non github releases
- #96 unnecessary php5-ctype installation
- #48 No mention of composer / docker installation in downloads/website
- #47 Add Checksums for static files in packages.json