Last week was more focused on bug fixing in phpMyAdmin itself, though some of the libraries (like motranslator) got their attention as well. I've also finally looked at forgotten pull requests with new themes.
Especially OS X users will love fixing long outstanding bug with MySQL running in lower_case_table_names=2 mode. The MySQL server in this case returns table name in lower case in some situations and thus it didn't correctly compare with mixed case one. Hopefully this is fixed for now and I looking forward to another MySQL weirdness.
Another important fix is that future 4.6 releases will be compatible with PHP 7.1. We had the fixes ready in master branch, but 4.7.0 will be released in about three months, so it's better to push the fixes for new PHP version earlier (note that most of the errors were just in the testsuite, most of the code will work just fine).
- #11816 Generated incorrect SQL command with lower_case_table_names=2 (OS X)
- #12813 Unable to execute stored procedure
- #12810 PHP error when mbstring is not installed
- #12811 Can't create phpMyAdmin user on Synology
- #12812 composer update encounters with an [ErrorException]
- #11700 Bug with table names containing uppercase letters (Windows 10)
- #12808 CREATE PROCEDURE not recognizing assignment operator :=
- #12793 Fixes #12079
- #12771 New Theme - Pmaterial uploaded
- #12809 Scrutinizer Auto-Fixes
- #12774 New pma logo
- #12806 PHP 7.1 fixes for QA_4_6
- #12800 PHP 7.1 compatibility warnings (phpseclib)
- #12797 PMA_getRealSize - Performance and Readability
- #12805 Improve documentation for servers with Suhosin; issue #12434
- #100 Config simply not working
- #49 Document support status of themes
- #9 use single quotes instead of double quotes when possible
- #6 int $number parameter marked as string
- #8 >= usage instead of > in read function
- #7 trim usage when ltrim/rtrim can be used instead
- #10 Parameter type changed
- #11 Updated Datatype.