Last week I focused on our libraries and all they got new major release in last week in order to move into PhpMyAdmin namespace and to follow PSR-4. We've also released first beta for 4.7.0 and looking forward to feedback based on it.
The new phpMyAdmin release also comes with new downloads structure in order to have smaller downloads for most people while provide also one with complete sources as usually needed by Linux distributions. Hopefully this new structure will better fit needs of both groups.
Another thing worth mentioning is that I've received first batch of phpMyAdmin stickers to hand out at FOSDEM, so in case you happen to be in Brussels next weekend, stop at Software Freedom Conservancy stand and grab one of them.
- #12928 Testing versions download link broken on website
- #12923 quick search box from the top left corner does not work
- #12925 OpenSSL error: error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line
- #12836 Add source release, strip current ones
- #12775 Database search filter does not work when there are many pages
- #12919 Replace Util::whichCrlf() with PHP_EOL
- #12918 Editing a result replaces \r\n by \n
- #12013 Localization of SQL parser messages
- #12916 New themes for phpMyAdmin 4.7
- #12917 Create .user.ini
- #12914 Use correct-case table name in message for successful rename
- #130 Replace \x1b with \e
- #106 Use motranslator for translating
- #126 Add a "vendor" top level namespace