The Google Summer of Code season is coming and as usual that brought attention of students who want to participate with phpMyAdmin. This means bigger traffic on our mailing list, issue tracker and pull requests.
Quite a lot of time in last week was spent on reviewing incoming pull requests and giving students hints how to improve them. Quite a lot of contributions have been merged and more will be in upcoming weeks. I've managed to fix some issues on my own as well.
There was some more work on the infrastructure as well, for example all our web servers now support HTTP/2, what should help in faster load times when you're using some recent browser.
- #13089 Adding Security label for related issues
- #13024 Remove no longer needed code in authentication
- #13003 Unit test failure with AuthenticationCookieTest.php
- #13087 Can't re-auth with http auth
- #13088 Problem with Primary Key including plus sign
- #13037 ./libraries/check_user_privileges.lib.php#309
- #12660 Upgrade delete non PMA related cookies
- #12644 Missing HTTP 2 support
- #12707 Incorrect protocol number at 401/303 headers
- #13084 Link to disabled setup script from prefs_manage.php
- #13062 Error Message: "mysql_fix_privilege_tables" after Update 5.5.54 to 5.7.17
- #13074 PMA-Version Stripped-Inconsistent useragent in httpRequest #12708
- #12708 Inconsistent useragent in httpRequest
- #13054 Fixes #13029
- #13070 Changed button string in optional actions -table structures
- #13069 cfg_ShowCreateDb on docs.phpmyadmin.net
- #13053 Fix broken links in setup page
- #13022 Token error on expired session
- #13029 Table tracker - PMA_getUntrackedTables() broken for nested table groups