Last week before GSoC applications deadline is over and we will start evaluating student proposals now. As usual, many students are coming to the project in last minute and start asking basic questions few days or hours prior to deadline. This period is now over and we can again more focus on fixing bugs and guiding contributors.
I've spent quite a lot of time on our Docker container last week, mostly to improve it's testing - it's now possible to execute tests from within the container as well, there is also separate Docker compose configuration to run tests.
- #13133 Broken links in setup
- #13083 stable/master setup disabled in demo.phpmyadmin.net
- #13125 Return focus to textarea after inserting column name
- #13126 Fix: Focus back to codemirror editor on selecting column
- #13132 4.7.0 using logged in user to access pma__tracking table.
- #13122 Go button not clicked due to not being in view
- #13121 Fix some coding standard errors
- #111 Improve testing image
- #110 Update docker-compose test environment based on CI's tests
- #145 Fix parsing of DELETE clauses with JOINs