It's hard for me to pinpoint something from last week - it had usual amount of fixes, pull requests on both phpMyAdmin, Docker image and SQL parser.
Overall I feel we've already piled up quite a lot of fixes over 4.7.0, maybe it's time to reconsider the two monthly schedule, to push the fixes more frequent to users. I'm really unsure how to balance the release schedule. With one month cycle, the releases seem to come too frequently, but with two months, there are quite a lot of fixes in the release which probably could have been released earlier...
- #13143 PPA requires php7.1-mysql despite php7.0-mysql being installed
- #13141 CREATE ... SELECT
- #13161 fix typo
- #13157 Fix: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function isAjax() on null
- #13154 PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function isAjax() on null
- #13100 Initial support for Twig template engine
- #11717 Inline comments striped from stored procedure.... on import
- #13139 Inline comments making succeeding line commented - new line removed
- #13152 Unable to show data if draggable column's HTML is changed.
- #13153 Token mismatch error.
- #13148 Fixed everlasting loading of ajax progress bar
- #13130 Improve AJAX error handling
- #13144 New in DB dropdown
- #13137 Is it problematic to make ownership, grouping, and permissions of phpmyadmin as of website dirs?
- #13146 Releases contain
- #13149 Remove root-relative links from changelog.php
- #13150 Error: Token mismatch when changing the page using the combobox
- #13138 Fix: #13131 - Right-align decimal values
- #13131 Right-align decimal values
- #13134 Add
object-src 'none'to Content Security Policy header
- #13142 English improvements and typo fixes
- #112 PMA_PORTS variable ?
- #116 Update config.inc.php
- #113 Please update "latest" to 4.7.0
- #146 Fixes striping of inline comments #11717
- #147 Fixes importing inline comments #13139