I got back to work last week after vacation I had. The GSoC selection process is almost done (in two days the accepted students will be announced by Google) and things got again a bit calmer, so the usual amount of bug fixing and pull requests review has been done.
One thing worth mentioning is that we have started to use Twig templates and first templates were just ported to this. It will better enforce logic separation from the templates and also it makes templates easier to read.
- #13182 Refreshing results results in token mismatch error
- #13207 Port some templates to Twig
- #13195 Remove inline styles from file templates/columns_atributes.phtml #12262
- #13194 Column attribute have a different size
- #13202 Fix:Column attribute have a different size #13194
- #13205 Remove .gitattributes files when creating release
- #13191 Fix designer
- #13209 Drop and Truncate display the database name
- #13140 Feature Request - Drop and Empty should display Database name prominently.
- #13211 <input></input\> -> <input />
- #12301 Multiple Tabs, Database connections (auth_type cookie) : Error Token Mismatch
- #13212 Create an autoload.php in the root directory and tell libraries/common.inc.php to require it
- #13206 Token mismatch on query result export
- #117 Remove VOLUME dockerfile instruction
- #120 Increase default gateway timeout