Last week I finally got to doing something else than bug screening and fixing.
First of all the daily snapshots were improved in order to indicate the snapshot detail on our website, so that it's clear when it has been built and from which Git commit.
I've also looked at long outstanding issue of removing
eval() usage from our codebase. The last piece where it has been used for Advisor and there is now my pull request to get rid of that.
Second long annoying thing is that we really don't have theme metadata in some easy to read format. Some of the information is set by PHP code and that's not really something you want to use to just get theme name, author or compatibility (actually the last bit is not really there). I've rewritten this to use JSON and there is pull request to implement the changes.
Probably both pull requests will land into master this week.
- #13245 Left Column Search Error
- #13196 phpMyAdmin downgrading to http from https while using CloudFlare's Flexible SSL
- #13248 Fix unwanted escaping
- #13249 Fix dropdown selector
- #12653 Duplicate query execution in inline SQL textarea
- #13066 Can't login or do something else
- #13162 Hidden dependency on ctype
- #13258 Correct the check for Amazon RDS
- #13259 Privacy
- #13254 Export of the results of huge queries does result in a reset without an error message
- #13244 Create createbtable.php
- #13255 Fixed tooltip not showing up.
- #13246 Browsing returns an empty result set
- #13257 zxcvbn dependency was missing.
- #64 unneeded /downloads/ in link text of stable download
- #150 Maximum length of a delimiter is 15 characters.