Last week was a bit shorter for me, but still there was quite some bugfixes done.
Most of the time was spent of fixing handling malformed mo files in motranslator, where the issues were reported by Emanuel Bronshtein. The library is now way more fault tolerant than it used to be if it gets corrupted file.
There was also quite some pull requests on phpMyAdmin to review and merge, but that seems to be usual in last weeks :-).
- #13290 PHP Fatal error: Cannot 'break' 2 levels in export.php on line 864
- #13293 Remove some inline CSS
- #13291 Removed inline onsubmit
- #13287 Fix typo, improve wording
- #13286 Fix typos, improve wording
- #15 fpd on 32bit via negative result of unpack
- #18 PHP Notice in ngettext function
- #17 PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\ExpressionLanguage\SyntaxError
- #16 PHP Notice in getPluralForms function
- #14 PHP Notice in extractPluralCount function
- #13 add stripping of disallowed chars in sanitizePluralExpression