Last week was again quite busy on the issue tracker and pull requests. I start to think that I barely get to real development over handling flow of incoming reports and pull requests.
I've manged to fix some issues with parsing comments in SQL parser, which probably was not that much visible in phpMyAdmin, but was quite annoying when using SQL parser as library. Generally it seems that people are starting to use it, so at least one of our separate libraries is getting some user base outside phpMyAdmin.
- #13367 Fix double escaping in table structure view
- #13092 "Error in processing request" red box on start.
- #13354 Fix double escaping
- #13366 Edit Field is all broken
- #13360 Refactor zip functions into static methods
- #13193 Permanence of Navigation Tree Display
- #13359 Improve themes gitignore
- #13363 Not for merge: Add PHP 5.4 and 5.3 to test matrix to see what is broken
- #13285 Error code : 500 Error text : Internal Server Error
- #13310 PMA is very slow when xdebug is enabled
- #13358 static::TRADITIONAL warning on "copy table with prefix"
- #13362 Status Monitor doesn't do anything
- #13305 showing tooltip for user not in user table
- #12718 Password No shown for user not in user table
- #13352 Refactor the core functions into static methods
- #13356 Refactor index.lib function into static method
- #13357 Port console templates to Twig
- #12976 Foreign keys - Table dropdown
- #13312 Fix to issue #12976
- #13315 Update common.inc.php #13316
- #13323 Tablenames with special characters not correctly shown at triggers.
- #13338 Tablename with special chars shown at triggers
- #13316 func_overload is empty string fix
- #128 Remove link to db container
- #156 Parser mistakes with comments