Last week was really focused on fixing issues on phpMyAdmin itself. Some of them also lead to me to bigger cleanups, for example in theme management code, which is now not relying on session cache.
Another important improvements were focused on improving SSL support in phpMyAdmin. It is now able to automatically detect if server enforces SSL and enable it in such case. There is also improved documentation about configuring SSL.
- #12354 Suggest SSL connection when logging in
- #13505 Main page is mostly links
- #13507 Theme per server
- #13510 Unable to automate cookie login with phpMyAdmin 4.7+
- #13415 The logo is so ugly
- #13442 No edit user action?
- #13430 Alignment issues in original theme
- #13436 Autodetect SSL-only server and use SSL
- #13382 Edit Index Issue
- #13263 Cosmetic: How to disable the accordion effect on the left menu?
- #13450 Copy a table to another database which has an index with a comment fails
- #13321 Column values (modified by triggers / virtual) don't change using inline editing
- #13478 Bool2Text output transformation seems broken
- #13468 Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons
- #13471 Warning: ini_set()/ini_get() has been disabled for security reasons
- #13501 mysql not using more that 48 % of total RAM .
- #13489 Markup in SQL tab live preview error popup
- #13492 PHP Error ->HTTP 500 Error
- #13499 Move Theme object out of session
- #13472 Unable to login to PHPMyAdmin after installation
- #13387 broken link to table of binary fields (every second three)
- #13469 Notice: Undefined index: TABLE_COMMENT
- #13474 Configuration option to disable automatic page reload
- #13289 How to reenable $cfg['EditInWindow'] ?
- #13484 Reduce runkit dependency in testsuite
- #13497 Can not open table with JSON field (ver phpmyadmin all 4:188.8.131.52-2ubuntu2 )