Last week was again mostly spent on fixing bugs and going through reports on our error reporting server. This is really valuable tool for finding problems which hit our users, on the other side there is simply too many things there and sometimes it's hard to pinpoint something really important.
Besides that I've also ensured that all our libraries work well with upcoming PHP 7.2 and all are now tested on Travis CI against this version as well.
- #13606 Clicking "Refresh" on "All status variables" page yields a "Token mismatch" error
- #13605 Minor refactoring in Selenium tests
- #13601 Connecting to Azure MySQL database
- #13597 Fix #13593 : removed whitespace in textarea for column default value
- #13599 Warning on using debug_backtrace
- #13600 Warning on failure during export
- #12791 Warning on creating unknown context
- #13595 ALTER TABLE parser error
- #13594 Fix random selenium failure tests
- #13593 Default value field contains whitespace
- #13590 #13512 Patch
- #13512 Add inde issue