Last week I've finally got to common.inc.php cleanup which is assigned to me for more than year. I've again managed to cleanup some parts of it, but it's quite challenging task as whenever I touch this (mostly ancient) code, I found some issues with it and have to fix other things as well.
Another interesting topic was fixing operation with database or table called 0. This is well known PHP issue that empty function in string containing just 0 will return true, however some of our code was using that to test whether database or table are set. This should be now fixed in master branch.
- #13718 Move server selection to Config class
- #13699 Using empty() to check for a set db
- #13403 on 4.7.1, exporting of a whole database to SQL doesn't output the sql, outputs the html.
- #13543 Cannot log in to the MySQL server
- #13552 Not working transformation Ip To Binary
- #13477 Input transformations can't be set
- #13688 http login blank page
- #13709 PMA does not detect real server character set
- #13710 Internal Server Error with Advisor
- #13711 Database Structure view is very slow as of version 4
- #13717 Simplify Template API
- #13715 Creating an easy option for accesing past queries/ History
- #13716 Added FullText #13303
- #13303 Can't create fulltext index on multiple columns