Last week was equally spent on refactoring, bugfixing and infrastructure. We're looking for replacement our oldish server and it seems that rented server or virtual hosts seems to be best fit for us these days. Still there are quite some choices to consider.
I've done quite some development as well - I'm most happy with Util::linkOrButton refactoring which helped to cleanup the code quite a lot, but there were other fixes and improvements as well.
- #13436 Autodetect SSL-only server and use SSL
- #13817 Simplify handling of long URLs in Util::linkOrButton
- #13649 Refactor Util::linkOrButton
- #13814 Undefined index: page on Engines tab
- #13812 min php version 5.5.9
- #13797 Remove sprites from the themes
- #13803 Can't export query result with Shift-JIS encoding
- #13805 Broken help links in Variables tab
- #13804 Latest version for composer