Last week was mostly spent on improving two factor authentication support. It turned out that Firefox 57 behaves differently than Firefox 56 with U2F extension. Also it behaves differently than Chrome (which was broken as well by the way). Anyway all of these should work fine, but there still seem to be some issues with the two factor auth, but those will be certainly addressed in next weeks.
- #13829 Two factor: U2F doesn't work in Chrome
- #13832 Two-factor: should it fail if configured but dependencies missing?
- #13826 Errors with two-factor authentication
- #13830 Two factor: U2F doesn't work in Firefox 57 with U2F enabled
- #13825 Two-factor user interface when dependencies are missing
- #13820 Daily snapshots are no longer updating
- #140 Added description of