Last week contributions were mostly focused on fixing bugs. It's a bit hard to pinpoint something out of these, but most of them were really old, but not easy to trigger.
I've also switched all our libraries to use ApiGen 4 for generating docs as ApiGen 5 is way slower and is looking for new maintainer in the same time.
- #13613 create_release error
- #13848 Error 500 rejected when grouping only in the newest version
- #13861 Error while running tests
- #13867 Try to use more recent phpunit-selenium
- #13869 Troubling use of filters
- #13865 Wrong max upload filesize in some translations
- #13868 Clean elses
- #142 phpMyAdmin can not connect to MySQL when user "REQUIRE SSL"
- #143 Hard to handle many servers with
- #183 Refactoring tests
- #23 on the readme.md Gettext compatability usage add these