Last week was equally spent on issues and infrastructure. There is quite serious regression in the 4.7.7 release which needs to be fixed (so far just the issue has been identified). In the same time our server is having hardware problems and we're preparing to migrate to new one (if everything goes well, the migration will be completed by the time you read this).
- #13890 open in new tab on edit query dont't work on 4.7.7
- #13913 Distinct values -> No database selected
- #13885 create_release should only generate signatures for the current release
- #13907 4.7.7 -- clicking column title to sort results opens "insert" form.
- #13886 Upload rate limit error in manage.py
- #13910 fix #13712 Doesn't default to primary key when creating relations
- #13712 Doesn't default to primary key when creating relations
- #13758 single-sign-on: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given
- #13914 Settings reset prevents login and causes PHP Warnings