Slightly later than on monthly schedule but Weblate 2.7 is out today. This release brings improvements to the API and is first to officially support wlc a command line client for Weblate.
Full list of changes for 2.7:
- Removed Google web translate machine translation.
- Improved commit message when adding translation.
- Fixed Google Translate API for Hebrew language.
- Compatibility with Mercurial 3.8.
- Added import_json management command.
- Correct ordering of listed traslations.
- Show full suggestion text, not only a diff.
- Extend API (detailed repository status, statistics, ...).
- Testsuite no longer requires network access to test repositories.
If you are upgrading from older version, please follow our upgrading instructions.
You can find more information about Weblate on https://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user. Weblate is also being used https://hosted.weblate.org/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, OsmAnd, Aptoide, FreedomBox, Weblate itself and many other projects.
Should you be looking for hosting of translations for your project, I'm happy to host them for you or help with setting it up on your infrastructure.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far! The roadmap for next release is just being prepared, you can influence this by expressing support for individual issues either by comments or by providing bounty for them.