First week in 2017 has been quite busy. There was usual amount of bug screening and fixing on phpMyAdmin, but I've attended other parts of the project as well.
The Docker container got big upgrade to Alpine 3.5 and PHP 7, so it will perform better thanks to performance improvements in PHP 7. Thanks to additional cleanups the image also got 3 MB smaller.
On the libraries side we've started using php-cs-fixer for code cleanup. It all started with pull request for SQL parser, but I've quickly added it to all libraries making the code consistent (this still doesn't apply to phpMyAdmin itself as it has historical mess with own coding style). While visiting SQL parser it got also bunch of fixes which were released as 3.4.16.
- #12398 Remove file_echo.php
- #12830 PMA_URL_getCommon() undefined
- #12822 #1193 - Unknown system variable 'lc_messages' On Login
- #12850 Sql Format Not Work Return False
- #12868 INSERT INTO .(
usergroup) VALUES ('spiele', '') after fix eeb016b
- #12872 Drop index; message formating issues
- #10954 signon auth with use_trans_sid results in damaged json
- #12336 Verify checksum after uploading
- #12867 Changed the SQL window suggestion tool to have DELETE...WHERE 0 inste…
- #12818 Copying database with view alters view syntax
- #12857 added required checking if constant PHPMYADMIN is defined
- #12866 Added margins to add_col_div in libraries/central_columns.lib.php
- #12849 Create Temp
- #12853 Fix incorrect comma in message string
- #12855 Fix some Selenium tests
- #12799 Added SignonCookieParams parameter
- #12293 MySQL SSL issues
- #104 docker question
- #102 Upgrade to Alpine 3.5
- #34 Any reason not to update this to use PHP 7?
- #103 Trouble with "Usage with docker-compose and arbitrary server"
- #121 Fix indentation on html format
- #117 Some clean, remove useless brackets
- #119 Make the vendor package smaller
- #118 composer autoload-dev
- #116 String operators not recognized
- #115 What is the function named __
- #114 Apply php-cs-fixer
- #109 The value should not be altered
- #110 Empty lines if formatting in text style (the default)
- #111 Handling merging formats arrays