Last week brought release of SQL parser with optional dependency on motranslator what made it lightweight to use for third party tools which are not interested in localization. Besides that the SQL parser code got several other improvements as well.
Another important update came to our Docker image which was finally updated to 4.6.6 (sorry, I forgot to do that on release time)
- #12974 Better error message when Composer files are missing.
- #12959 Console should remember query when browsing history
- #12960 Make Enclose Export in Transaction checked by default when exporting
- #12904 Collapsing issue @ db_central_columns
- #12950 Remove connect_type setting
- #12954 Change tracking export doesn't work
- #12955 Can't rename database
- #12939 db_central_columns: new column collapsing issue
- #82 Documentation on docker-compose config.user.inc.php
- #101 How to use in subdirectory
- #105 Security Updated 4.6.6
- #120 Better Formatter tests
- #133 Scrutinizer Auto-Fixes