Weblate 2.2 has been released today. It comes with improved search, user interface cleanup and various other fixes.
Full list of changes for 2.2:
- Performance improvements.
- Fulltext search on location and comments fields.
- Support for Django 1.8.
- Support for deleting comments.
- Added own SVG badge.
- Added support for Google Analytics.
- Improved handling of translation file names.
- Added support for monolingual JSON translations.
- Record component locking in a history.
- Support for editing source (template) language for monolingual translations.
- Added basic support for Gerrit.
You can find more information about Weblate on http://weblate.org, the code is hosted on Github. If you are curious how it looks, you can try it out on demo server. You can login there with
demo account using
demo password or register your own user.
Weblate is also being used https://hosted.weblate.org/ as official translating service for phpMyAdmin, Gammu, Weblate itself and other projects.
If you are free software project which would like to use Weblate, I'm happy to help you with set up or even host Weblate for you.
Further development of Weblate would not be possible without people providing donations, thanks to everybody who have helped so far!
PS: The roadmap for next release is just being prepared, you can influence this by expressing support for individual issues either by comments or by providing bounty for them.