I just released version 0.29 of Wammu. This release fixes various problems found by users. Full list of changes:
- Fixed handling of call entries with multiple dates.
- Handle phones where writing entry to SIM card takes long (bug #682).
- Properly skip corrupted entries (bug #467).
- Added export of messages to XML (thanks to Florent Kaisser).
- Properly report failures when importing backup (bug #303).
- Add --info command line option to show connection info (bug #426).
- Add --debug switch to enable debug output to stderr (bug #426).
- Sign Windows binaries.
This release also comes with binary for Windows with embedded Gammu 1.21.0.