If you are only interested in information about new releases, you can use new RSS feeds/categories I just created - python-gammu releases and Wammu releases. Those will be really low trafic feeds containing only information about new releases and no ideas or development progress as in regullar python-gammu or Wammu feeds/categories.
As you might already know, my website is available in English and Czech languages. I decided to use gettext, because it is easy to manage (when compared to strings which are used eg. in phpMyAdmin. However I sometimes see PHP to crash on localised pages and it randomly sends page in English even when Czech should be sent. I don't know how to fix and even how to debug this as this happens in few situations, which I'm not able to reproduce. So I'm really sorry if you sometimes see site unavailable errors, or you get different translation than you expected. Reload mostly works in such cases.
Phone database now has additional field for Gammu version, so that you can write which version you tested. I introduced this field, because this is most often information listed in reporter comments.
What next might happen to phone database? I'd like to add talkback to Wammu that would automatically fill in values in phone database. It should popup some time after installation to make sure that user had enough time to test it. But what is enough time? Probably one month, but maybe I will change my decision when actually implementing this.
After receiving survey about some my links on TuxMobil, I decided to add some links to this site in Gammu phone database. That site contains lot of links to interesting pages where you will much likely find some hints for your phone.
You might have notice that this server had outage for whole night. I was affraid of some hardware issues, but the reason was much simpler - my init script hang and because of that server can not start. Next time I will write init script, I will definitely check whether it works correctly ;-).
After some complains that users can easilly confuse http://pma.cihar.com with http://cihar.com/phpMyAdmin, I decided to add navigation to top of these pages, so that you can easily switch between all phpMyuAdmin related content you can find on my pages. I only hope I didn't break anything while doing this change :-).
Finally I made some subversion stats available. At the end I used mpy-svb-stats, it ran fine right now, so there was probably some server side problem when I tried that last time.
You can find them on same place where CVS stats were, however I still miss total line stats, but it looks to be quite complicated with Subversion.
As we switched to subversion last night, I've also switched demo and snapshots to use subversion instead of CVS. Please report if there is something wrong or still refering to CVS.
The only thing which remains are statistics, for which I need to find good enough tool. For now I tested substats.rb, but it seems to miserably fail on some internal server error from Sourceforge.
Update: SubStats seem to work now, but it will process all data for quite a long time, so maybe there will be some results tomorrow :-).