There has been some silence on the Gammu release front and it's time to change that. Today all Gammu, python-gammu and Wammu have been released. As you might guess all are bugfix releases.
List of changes for Gammu 1.37.3:
- Improved support for Huawei E398.
- Improved support for Huawei/Vodafone K4505.
- Fixed possible crash if SMSD used in library.
- Improved support for Huawei E180.
List of changes for python-gammu 2.6:
- Fixed error when creating new contact.
- Fixed possible testsuite errors.
List of changes for Wammu 0.41:
- Fixed crash with unicode home directory.
- Fixed possible crashes in error handler.
- Improved error handling when scanning for Bluetooth devices.
All updates are also on their way to Debian sid and Gammu PPA.
Would you like to see more features in Gammu family? You an support further Gammu development at Bountysource salt or by direct donation.