Hmm, maybe it's time to look for some BTS with less security problems? The only problem is that I don't follow others that hard, so I maybe only don't know about such issues…
- Fixed crash on LMB export/import (bug #261).
- Correct version in iCalendar export/import.
- Fixed devel files installation using CMake (bug #78).
- Fixed decoding of call date.
- Use gettext for translation.
- --clearall also attempts to delete calls.
- Fixed decoding of date from backup (bug #267).
- Backup saves and restores numbers as same type (bug #266).
- Support for call notifications on AT phones.
- Support for batch mode - you can script gammu (thanks to ace).
- Use standard libc functions for string comparsion if available.
- Gammu commands are now accepted also without leading --.
- Detect more Nokia phones (5300, 6300, 8800) (some by Peter Stuge).
- Allow compilation with MySQL and without PGSQL (thanks to Alin Năstac).
- Fixed format strings for size_t (thanks to Alin Năstac).
- New connection ark3116fbus for use with ark3116 module.
As you can see, largest change is switch to gettext. You can also use https://l10n.cihar.com for online translating.
It's probably time to give up. I tried to tweak tailor to make it able to convert my repositories to Subversion for several times, but without any success. It also fails to convert it to Bazaar-NG or Git. Those are list of all VCS I consider to use in future.
I'd prefer to switch to subversion, because it is widely used and most people will be willing to use it, but I have not find any way to convert current VCS data to it. Maybe I will start with empty repository and forget the history.
After few days of outage, demo server is back running. To avoid possible problems, I now run it under separate vserver. This should limit any impacts of demo server to rest of services running on this host as it provides much better separation than chroot used before.
There still might be some issues with new setup, please tell me about them.
I'm sorry for todays server outage, but it seems to be caused by some DOS attack. As a result of this I decided to temporary disable demo server, because it was target of this attack.
Demo will be back during tommorow, when I make some stricter restrictions on access to it.
Especiall if there is chance it will be used on something like OpenWRT. Yesterday I installed Munin on my OpenWRT router. Now I can see that sometimes statistics drop to zero, because it didn't manage to catch them.
I looked for most CPU hungry plugins and those are
processes. I rememeber that I already had to rewrite
because it was damn slow, so I only used that version (it should be also
somewhere in their tracker, but I can not find it right now).
processes plugin was also quite easy to optimise, compare old and
# time find /proc -type d | grep [0-9]$ | tr -d "/proc/" | grep ^[0-9]*$ | wc -l real 0m 0.77s user 0m 0.28s sys 0m 0.39s # time ls -d /proc/[1-9]* | wc -l real 0m 0.06s user 0m 0.04s sys 0m 0.00s
Now I have fully featured stats from my router. The only thing I had to tweak was df plugins, which were fooled by too long devfs path to USB disk.
There are only six translations right now and most of them are in poor state. You can be brave hero which saves them! This time it also includes Czech translation, which I manage myself for Wammu, but I don't have time to do this also for Gammu, sorry.
If you want to add new language, just write me to email@example.com, it will be added immediately. Maybe you will also want full control over some translation, this can be also done, but for now I prefer quick translating using open (well you need to register) system.
PS: I see new testing release with improved localisation support in near future. Gettext version is working fine right now and it only needs some cleanup from unused code right now.