I finally find time to make another release of Gammu. This time it is
really just bug fixing and I will stay in this mode for some time, because I
have simply too much things to do in real life.
Full list of changes follows:
- Fix checking for MPBR (bug #873).
- Fix reading of calls with wrong timestamp (bug #872).
- Increase timeout for IrDA phonet (bug #867).
- Better detect some weird phone states (bug #866).
- Fix handling of caller group in Python bindings (bug #870).
- Correctly detect empty entries from Motorola.
- Better error reporting from at-charset test.
- smsd-inject now shows ID of injected message.
- Fix decoding of date in Nokia phonebooks (bug #876).
- Fix detection of SMS message memories in AT (bug #875).
- Improve documentation for savefile (bug #893).
- Add stricter check for DBI version (bug #894).
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/,
Debian users will find packages in experimental soon, SUSE, Fedora and
Mandriva users can check experimental repository in OpenSuse Build