After few weeks of debugging build system, new Gammu version is out. This time most fixes are in build system area, especially now it is possible to compile Gammu using Borland C++ 5.5. Also my hacks for crosscompilation to Windows on Linux have been dropped in favour of crosscompilation features in CMake 2.6.
Full list of changes:
- Drop own crosscompilation support, rely on CMake one.
- Also standard CMake parameters used when possible (eg. BUILD_SHARED_LIBS).
- Search does not create thread for non existing devices.
- Fixed possible crash when backing up ringtones.
- Fix possible race condition in searching.
- Fixed invoking of CMake with output to custom directory.
- Compile on platforms where ssize_t does not exist.
- Fix detection of towlower on some compilers.
- Make Bluetooth compile using BCC.
- Fix compilation if strtoull does not exist.
- Compile on platforms where intptr_t does not exist.
- Fixed compilation in BCC (see changes above).
- Check whether compiler supports __FUNCTION__.
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/,
Debian users will find packages in experimental soon.