New Gammu testing version is out. This is mostly bug fixing release, especially with lot of tweaks for Windows build and for AT driver. Full list of changes:
- Do not link with irprops.lib on Windows.
- Various MSVC compilation fixes.
- Improved AT model parsing and added tests.
- Fixed possible crash in reading SMS from AT phones (bug #515).
- Proper fall back to automatic model when user enters wrong one.
- Added identification of several phones.
- Fixed reading of messages from AT phones without ME memory.
- Improve charset detection on Motorola phones (bug #522).
You can download from usual place: http://cihar.com/gammu/.
PS: Debian users can get packages from experimental.