Going back to more or less normal work mode, last week was again more focused on bug handling and improvements.
I've focused on our website, mostly due to some feedback we got from security reviews. It no longer lists MD5 checksums in favor for SHA1 and SHA256. The same change has been applied to themes as well. Besides that I've worked on making the website layout responsive, so that it works reasonably on small screens as well. In the end I've chosen to use Bootstrap for that. This work has been submitted as pull request for review. While working on the hashes, I've realized that we could do more to tell users to verify the downloaded version, so that ended up in second pull request, which adds post download popup showing information how to verify the download (preferring PGP if the release has been signed). Both changes are still pending, but will most likely be merged and put online this week.
Besides website, I've mostly spent time on reviewing pull requests, where we got quite some amount of them and were sitting in the tracker without any feedback. Many of them could be immediately merged, others have received feedback on how to improve them to make them ready for merge.
- #12432 tbl_structure.php does not load the page header when editing a field
- #12423 Fix replication status output in database tables list.
- #12395 Error 200 when trying to create a new table
- #12408 Store composer.lock in git for releases
- #12417 credits.rst - Finnish language (missing surname)
- #12422 Improved indents, alignment and rtl in Original theme
- #12421 Translation improvements
- #12420 Fix advisory rule 'Slow launch time'
- #12339 Undefined index: port on 4.6.3
- #12424 Index page change password function fail
- #12383 WD PR4100 phpMyAdmin MySQL server error.
- #12426 Please add php session blocking into the FAQ
- #23 Document all milestone releases
- #25 Replace MD5 CheckSum with SHA1/SHA256
- #24 Missing Verification Details