I just released new version of Gammu. Besides experimental support for Bluetooth on FreeBSD, this release is mostly about fixing found bugs. Full list of changes:
- Fixed parsing of date/time reply from some broken AT phones.
- Added support for Option GlobeTrotter.
- Handle correctly when phone automatically saves message to different memory than we ask.
- Fixed buffer overflows, thanks to Gentoo folks for noticing.
- Detect when phone is waiting for phone code.
- Added experimental support for Bluetooth on FreeBSD.
- SMSD can execute programs on message receiving (thanks to zaf).
- Allow to define Bluetooth channel in configuration.
I do not plan to introduce any new major features to upcoming stable 1.14.0, this should be only about stabilization - there are some regressions from past in SMS decoder on Windows, which should be really fixed, there are also some other bugs reported on SMS decoder, so I should probably finally get to this part of code, understand it and do what is needed to make it more mature.